The Parent-2-Parent social will give parents the opportunity to share ideas and ask questions to other parents on soccer issues in a fun social environment. We hope all parents will walk away from the social with new ideas on how to better support their child in the game and new friends/connections within the club parent community.
Topics of discussion will include:
- REC Soccer: Maintaining quality from ages 2 to 19 years old
- Transitions from Recreational soccer to Travel soccer
- Balancing Club and High School Soccer
- Soccer Technical Discussion (Teaching philosophy) with the ASA staff
- Community support: Making ASA accessible for the entire Alexandria Community
We encourage all to attend if you want to join in the discussion or if you just want spend some time out on Friday with other ASA parents.
Port City will have a cash bar. ASA will be providing appetizers and door prizes.
Come and join the fun!