THE SUMMER PROGRAM IS NOT CURRENTLY OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
What is Summer Futsal Ball Mastery?
The program is specifically designed to improve each player's ability to act more instinctually on the court (or field), elude pressure or beat a defender to create a goal scoring opportunity.
Important Information regarding times and locations.
- Location | Alexandria City outdoor futsal court
- Ramsay (5650 Sanger Ave., Alexandria, VA)
- Dates | Tuesdays & Thursdays, June 21st - July 31th (2x sessions per week)
- (no classes on July 3rd and 5th)
- Please contact the ASA Office if you want to participate, but may not be able to make all sessions -- 703 - 684-5425 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Academy Ages | 4:30 - 5:45 pm
- U9 - U11 Girls | 4:30 - 5:45 pm
- U9 - U10 Boys | 5:50 - 7:05 pm
- U11-U12 Boys | 5:50 - 7:05 pm
- U13 - U16 Boys | 7:10 - 8:25 pm
- U12 - U16 Girls | 7:10 - 8:25 pm
- Age(s) | Boys and Girls, 7U/8U (2012 birth year) - 15U (2003 birth year)
- Open to Recreational, Junior Academy, and Academy players. Players will be grouped appropriately by level.
- Price | $215 (Includes FUTSAL BALL); Financial assistance available for those that qualify
- Class Length | Classes will be one hour and fifteen minutes
Lead Coach(es) | Will Hanna (Futsal ID Director) Grigor Boychev (12U, 9U Head Coach, Junior Academy Director), Tim Lenzo (Futsal ID & Academy Coach), Peja Illic (Futsal ID & Academy Coach), and Ben Hawkins (Futsal ID & Academy Coach)