Ball Mastery Classes
3rd - 5th Grade Kids
What is Ball Mastery?
ASA professional coaches focus on proper techniques surrounding dribbling and ball control, passing and receiving, technical games and individual creativity in order to become better soccer players. Players are strongly encouraged to also participate in the recreational league structure while using this program to supplement their team practice to get more touches on the ball, get to know new kids, play with other players and work with ASA staff coaches. It is important that parents are aware of what is expected within each ASA program so their children can properly develop.
The 6-week program offered each fall and spring, will consist of technical training sessions and small-sided games.
- Technical training - Coaches will run age-appropriate training sessions
- Small-sided soccer games - Players will finish each session by dividing into teams to play small sided soccer games with individual and team focuses
We are proud to have many of our Junior Academy and Academy coaches working with your kids and providing the best sessions where your kids are learning while having fun.
Pre-Season Fall 2018 (6 sessions)
- Tuesdays AND Thursdays (for this session kids will attend both days)
- 8/21 - 9/6
- 5:45 - 6:45 pm
- 1501 Cameron St, Alexandria, VA 22314
Fall 2018 (6 weeks)
- Tuesday Sessions - 10/2; 10/9; 10/16; 10/23; 10/30 - TIMES (5:45 - 6:45 pm)
- 11/6 (ONLY) | 4:30 - 5:30 pm | Limerick Field: 1700 Limerick Street Alexandria VA)
- Thursday Sessions - 10/4; 10/11; 10/18; 10/25; 11/2 - TIMES (5:45 - 6:45 pm)
- 11/8 (ONLY) | 4:30 - 5:30 pm | Limerick Field: 1700 Limerick Street Alexandria VA)
- Classes are offered two times during the week.
- Registration includes one (1) of the two (2) days during the week
- Simpson Field (426 East Monroe Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301)
- The Ball Mastery Program (3rd-5th Grade) is NOT a recreational soccer team.
- The program is a supplemental training session that ASA coaches recommend in addition to the recreational soccer league if players are interested in receiving technical training from ASA professional coaches.
- To sign up for the recreational soccer league, which includes teams that play games each weekend and practice during the week, visit our recreational league homepage.